Monday, November 30, 2009

A Ordinary Holiday Part 1...

For me, this is a plain holiday. Same as before, I paid a visit to my aunt's home in the end of of November. The house is located behind a service station at the Seremban, Negeri Sembilan...

I did nothing here but the same activities in my own home, these were surfing internet, downloading movies and songs, playing DOTA... But this time, it's much humdrum than before because my little brother forcibly played my laptop. So I had nothing to do but surfing internet with my uncle's old fashion laptop. It couldn't played DOTA so that I only could surfing at home. At this moment, something floated on my mind that was how quondam people can survive without computer?? I just can't get through it...

Today, my aunt fetched my mother and I to the Parkson of Seremban. We talked nineth to a dozen along the road. In the car, I could see the whacking scenery of concrete jungle in Seremban but I preferred to the lovely scenery of my grandparent's home. It's a little bit complicated for me and its environment was serious polluted...

I always feel happy when holiday is around the corner but I also hope holiday is over soon when it's holiday. I'm so complicated but human's mind is like that, when you get it you will feel plain soon. Anyway, I hope everyone has a frolicking time during this holiday! See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment