Sunday, November 22, 2009

Myself...

Hello! This is my first time posting...
So this is a brand new attempt to me and I don't know what to write...
Let kick off with some simple introduce...
My name is Sim Yee Fei, 16 years old...

I start blogging because this is my teacher's order and, of course...
I want to progress in the art of creative skills, as blogging emerges in my mind when I think about it...
It also enrich my experience and fill my leisure time...

I hope that I could share my tears and laughter together and forever, with you...
This is the begin of my journey, hope you will enjoy it...

2 comments:

  1. May i know which teacher having such a quirky sense of [[humour]]..
    giving blogging as homework..
    =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for late reply. Miss Woo lo. ><
    Know this teacher ?

    ReplyDelete